Family Nurse Practitioner- Bedford, IN New
St. Vincent Medical Group
No recruiters please
St. Vincent Medical Group (Bedford) – Family Nurse Practitioner
St. Vincent Medical Group is currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner for our practice located in Bedford, Indiana. Our ideal candidate will be community-oriented, comfortable working autonomously, and comfortable seeing patients of all ages. Experienced candidates are preferred, but we will consider new grads with several years of RN experience.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced provider to work independently in an NP ran office.
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of Family Medicine, including providing care to a large elderly population.
- Office Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm with two hours outside of normal business hours/week
- Expected Patient Volume in Office/Day: 18-22 patients/day
St. Vincent Medical Group offers a strong compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off program (varies by position)
- Health, dental, vision and wellness packages
- Annual CME Allotment—(based on FTE status)
- 403B retirement savings plan with employer match
Located near Bloomington, Indiana and Indiana University, Bedford features a friendly, small town environment while providing the conveniences of a larger urban community. Home to Bluespring Caverns, Bedford is within minutes of Spring Mill State Park and various outdoor activities for children and adults. Focusing on the individual needs of the community, St. Vincent Medical Group is looking for individuals with a strong commitment to and involvement within the community.
Melanie Bell, Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter
317-338–5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to see new jobs near Bedford, IN!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks