Nurse Practitioner (Hospitalist) – Franciscan Health Michigan City – Michigan City, Indiana New
Franciscan Physician Network Website
No recruiters please
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to meet the growing demand for Hospitalist services at Franciscan Health Michigan City in Michigan City, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Inpatient and critical care experience is required as well as ICU and IMCU. Central line and intubation experience is also required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Opportunity to help create and build nocturnist program
- Strong work environment with skilled physicians
- Inpatient volume averages 10 – 12 admissions per day
- Work schedule
- 1 week on 7P – 7A
- 2 weeks off
- No weekend call; Holiday call 1:4
- Overtime available in the outpatient centers
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.