Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana (CAPNI), is the state organization representing nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists and certified nurse midwives.
As an active member of CAPNI, you will be an essential component to the promotion of APRN practice in Indiana. Your membership and support makes you one of almost 1200 change agents in the process of attaining full practice authority for APRN’s in our state.
Additionally, there are personal benefits to being a sustained CAPNI member.
Some of these benefits include:
- Access to up to the minute legislative news and activity related to APRN practice and other aspects of health care.
- Discounts to the Annual APRN Conference, Region Conferences and the Fall Health Policy Conference.
- Opportunity to network with colleagues at regional and state events.
- Access to available preceptors for student members.
- Eligibility to apply for two CAPNI sponsored scholarships. These are the Debra Brock Memorial scholarships for MSN and DNP education and the Marcia Plant-Jackson Scholarship for attendance at the annual AANP Health Policy Conference.
- Opportunity to serve on the board of directors as an officer or a region representative.
- Opportunity to utilize CAPNI as resource for scholarly research studies.
If you have any question about membership or upcoming activities, please feel free to contact any me or any board member.
We look forward to a long and wonderful relationship with you.
Cathy Cooper FNP-C